Saturday, December 24, 2005

Lake Louise

On my first trip to Lake Louise in Canada, I took this picture. It was very early in the morning maybe 5:30AM. I took the roll of film to downtown Banff and had it processed. When I went back to pick them up, the store owner asked me a question-------do you know how many pictures I develop of Lake Louise each day? With a whimsical, "I don't know", he said to me, "I develop hundreds each day. I was looking at yours and I have to tell you, that is one of the best pictures of Lake Louise and the glacier that I have ever seen." His comments made me instantly proud and I have always valued this picture. Maybe he says that to everyone. I don't know. However, it made me feel good. A kind word always prevails over thoughtless and harsh ones. They each last equally. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Phillips said...

Yes, that is a great Lake Louise photograph.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home